Your privacy is important to us
Your privacy is important to us
Last Revised: June16, 2016
1. Personally Identifiable Information Collected by Prescient Medicine
In the course of using the Services, You may provide Prescient Medicine with Your personally identifiable information. "Personally identifiable information" refers to information about You that can be used to contact or identify You and information related to Your use of the Services that may be connected with You and identify You (collectively, “Personal Information”). Personal Information that Prescient Medicine collects may include, but is not limited to, Your first and last name, phone number, email address, home and business postal addresses, including street name and number, city or town and state, and any other information that permits the physical or electronic contacting of an individual.
Personal Information will be collected when You fill in forms from or provide information to us, or use the Services. For example, You will provide information to Prescient Medicine when registering with Prescient Medicine, subscribing or otherwise using the Software and communicating with Prescient Medicine. Prescient Medicine may also ask You for information in conjunction with the Services. Additionally, Prescient Medicine will collect information from You when You report a problem with the Service.
2. Prescient Medicine Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When You use the Services, the Prescient Medicine servers will automatically record information that Your browser sends. This information may include, but is not limited to, unique identifiers associated with the computing and/or mobile device, operating system type, Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, browser type, user session duration, traffic data, location data, search data, transaction data and other communication data.
3. How Prescient Medicine Uses Personal Information
Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes:
- To create Your account based on information You and/or Health Care Provider contribute
- Provide and improve the Services
- Administer Your use of the Services
- Enable You to enjoy and easily use the Services
- Fulfill Your requests
- Enable Prescient Medicine to better understand Your needs and interests
- Personalize Your experience with the Services
- Provide or offer Application updates and alterations
- Make product and service announcements
- Provide You with further information and offers from Prescient Medicine, which may include newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by Prescient Medicine or its advertising partners
- Engage in research activities
- Conduct surveys, questionnaires, contests and other similar promotions, and provide You with results of such activities
- Create de-identified data
- Collect, process and/or transmit non-protected health information data for purposes of statistical analysis in an aggregated format
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy
- To prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property
- Monitor and analyze use of the Services
- Technical administration of the Services
- Enhance the functionality and utility of the Services
- Generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and behavior of Prescient Medicine users, and to verify that users of the Services meet the criteria required to process user requests
- Monitor and analyze the security of the Services and perform oversight activities
Information collected by Prescient Medicine in carrying out the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country in which we or our affiliates or agents maintain facilities. By using our Services, You expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside the United States.
Prescient Medicine may use and share non-personally identifiable information with third parties. Prescient Medicine also may de-identify personally identifiable information (remove information that could be used to identify a person) and share it in aggregated form with third parties, advertisers and business partners to analyze usage, demographics or interests, improve our products or services, improve user experience, or for similar purposes. Prescient Medicine will not re-identify such data and will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Prescient Medicine Users:
- Prescient Medicine may use and disclose Your information, including Personal Information, pursuant to Your authorization
Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Service Providers, Business Partners and Others:
- Prescient Medicine may disclose Your Personal Information to its subsidiaries and affiliates
- Prescient Medicine may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services, or any portions of them, to provide the Services on Prescient Medicine's behalf, to perform related services (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the Services’ features) or to assist in analyzing how the Services are used
- These third parties will have access to Your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on Prescient Medicine's behalf and will be bound by contractual obligation to keep Personal Information confidential
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement:
- Prescient Medicine cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with applicable law
- Prescient Medicine will disclose information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties to the extent that Prescient Medicine has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Prescient Medicine or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity that Prescient Medicine may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable
- Prescient Medicine may disclose aggregated information about its users and information that does not otherwise identify users or user devices without restriction
- Prescient Medicine may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including Your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy
- Prescient Medicine may share Your Personal Information in any case where Prescient Medicine will reasonably believe that sharing Your information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property
5. Changing or Deleting Your Account Information
To request a change or deletion to Your account, You can send an email Prescient Medicine support staff at ClientServices@prescientmedicine.com detailing Your request. Please note, Prescient Medicine may not accommodate Your request to the extent that it believes the requested change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Certain Personal Information is required to continue providing You the Services. If You request Prescient Medicine to delete these details, Your access to Prescient Medicine Services may be interrupted.
Except as required by law, Prescient Medicine will not use or disclose Your Personal Information for any purpose for which You withdraw Your consent. Regardless of whether You withdraw such consent, You agree that Prescient Medicine may continue to use Your Personal Information previously provided or collected to the extent that such use or disclosure is necessary for Prescient Medicine to comply with its contractual and/or legal obligations and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations You may have to Prescient Medicine.
6. Your Choices about Prescient Medicine Collection, Use and Disclosure Practices
Prescient Medicine recognizes the importance of confidentiality and an individual's authority to make decisions about the privacy of his or her Personal Information. As such, Prescient Medicine provides its users with choices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information they contribute to Prescient Medicine, which include:
- Device Location Information. You can choose whether to allow the Services to collect and use real-time information about Your device's location by opting out of such functionality. If You block the use of location information some Services functionality may be inaccessible to You or fail to function properly.
- Promotion by Prescient Medicine. If You do not want Prescient Medicine to use Your e-mail address or other contact information to promote its own or third parties' products or services, You can opt-out of such communications by sending an email to ClientServices@prescientmedicine.com.
- Targeted Advertising by Prescient Medicine. If You do not want Prescient Medicine to use Your information to deliver advertisements according to the target-audience preferences of Prescient Medicine and third party advertisers, please exclude or request removal of such information from Your account by sending an email to ClientServices@prescientmedicine.com.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If You do not want Prescient Medicine to share Your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, please exclude such information from Your user account; please note, however, that Prescient Medicine does not control third party collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising.
Prescient Medicine implements commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical controls to secure Your Personal Information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage or loss of Personal Information, or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of Personal Information. Please note, however, that although Prescient Medicine strives to best protect Your Personal Information, the security measures are unable to provide absolute protection. Therefore, Prescient Medicine does not guarantee the absence of, and You cannot reasonably expect that the Services will be immune from, any wrongdoings, malfunctions, abuse, misuse, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access.
The security of Your Personal Information also depends on You. For example, Prescient Medicine requires unique user identification and password authentication prior to accessing the Services. As a user, it is also Your duty to protect the confidentiality of Your user identifier and password. Prescient Medicine requests that You not share Your user identifier or password with anyone, for any reason.
Any transmission of Your Personal Information by You is made at Your own risk. Prescient Medicine is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures it provides.
8. Children's Privacy
The Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. Prescient Medicine does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors, including children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Prescient Medicine with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact Prescient Medicine at PrivacyOffice@prescientmedicine.com. If Prescient Medicine becomes aware that it has collected or received personally identifiable information from a minor without verification of parental consent, Prescient Medicine will delete such information from its files and terminate the account.
9. Links to other Services
The Services may contain links to other websites or applications that are not owned or controlled by Prescient Medicine. Prescient Medicine is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or applications and encourages You to read the corresponding privacy statements and policies.
10. Data Retention
Prescient Medicine will retain Your information for as long as Your account is active or as needed to provide You with the services and as required to comply with any legal obligation, to resolve disputes and to enforce Prescient Medicine's agreements. If You wish to cancel Your account or request that Prescient Medicine no longer use Your information to provide You the services, please contact Prescient Medicine at PrivacyOffice@prescientmedicine.com or at (844) 718-1600.
11. California (USA) Privacy Rights - Notice to Residents of Compliance
California law requires that Prescient Medicine provide You with a summary of Your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act ("California Privacy Act") and the California Business and Professions Code.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Services who are residents of California to request certain information regarding the disclosure of personal information by Prescient Medicine to third parties for direct marketing purposes and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an-mail to Prescient Medicine at PrivacyOffice@prescientmedicine.com and include the phrase "California Privacy Request" in the subject line. The body of the California Privacy Request should include the domain name of the website You are inquiring about as well as Your personal contact information (e.g., Your name, address and email address). Prescient Medicine support staff will respond to Your request within thirty (30) days of its receipt of such a request.
Continuing to use the Services after such changes take effect indicates Your acceptance of the amended policy. If You do not agree with any of the amended terms, You must avoid any further use of the Services.
13. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
Prescient Medicine does not offer medical advice or diagnoses or engage in the practice of medicine. The Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and are offered for informational and communication purposes only.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE OR ACTIONS THAT YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS TRANSMITTED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS,SOFTWARE, AND/OR SERVICES. RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION OR MATERIALS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF THIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY IN THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL EMERGENCY PERSONNEL (911) TO GET PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION. IF SUCH MEDICAL EMERGENCY OCCURS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL THE APPLICABLE EMERGENCY PERSONNEL NUMBER TO GET PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION. DO NOT RELY ON ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FOR ASSISTANCE IN REGARD TO AN IMMEDIATE, URGENT MEDICAL NEEDS. PRESCIENT MEDICINE’S EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT DESIGNED TO FACILITATE MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. PRESCIENT MEDICINE CANNOT GUARANTEE RESPONSE TIMES IF YOU CHOOSE TO EMAIL PRESCIENT MEDICINE IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
14. Contacting Prescient Medicine
version - 94000945\V-11